Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 28, 2015

Buenas tardes papa

le amo mucho!  pues yo me quede aqui en mi area!  pero hay un cambio en responsabilidades.  ahora yo voy a ser el Nuevo seretario do referencias y mi Nuevo companero va a ser el secretario de salud!  My new companion is Elder Marsden!  He is from Ogden!!  He is super cool and awesome and we are getting along really well!  We are going to have a really great change together!  I am now in charge of all the missions references haha.  I've got a lot of work to do!  Ok so I need to know when I can call you guys on Mothers day.  The soonest I can would be at 3 because I have church in the morning until 2.  So I think that would be 2 your time but I'm not sure.  It's either 2 or 3 there.  But let me know if that's ok that I call at 3 my time!  I had to pull money out because I had to buy medication.  I just got a little sick with a throat infection but it is nothing bad.  I've been to the doctor and it's gotten a lot better and all is well!  Yes I am taking care of myself!  I am so glad that Elder Web had such a good experience on his mission.  So excited for the Phillips getting to go to Rome on a mission.  Tell them good luck and I wish them the best!  I'm also excited for Brother and Sister Glaus to be able to go on a mission.  Tell Ray to get his papers done as soon as he can.  Brother and Sister Koga are always in my prayers.  No I still haven't heard anything from BYU.  I'm really hoping that they accept me.  It will be a miracle if they do!  I really want to go there.  Well I do need some information from you and Mom but I don't want to ask for it by email.  I thought I would do it through President Jordan. Hey guess what?  I was on family search last week and I found the line that goes back to Adam!  I've got it marked and I can find it now.  It goes back through Moms side.  It's really cool.  I was showing the other Elders I work with and they were really excited!  I'm really excited to do family history work when I get back!  Well we are definitely having a lot of contacts and there are a lot of future prospects.  So this week we will see how it goes.  We do have one investigator named Roberto that has a baptismal date!  So keep him in your prayers and Rodrigo, Alicia, and Ancelma too!  They are the ones who can be baptized this change!   I do keep trying and I will never stop!  I really hope that Heavenly Father is pleased with my work!  I will definitely do all I can to beat Satan.  I'm just still trying to figure out what purposes Heavenly Father has for me and what He wants me to do.  I remember that in almost all my blessings that you gave me you kept mentioning a great work that Heavenly Father has for me to do.  I would really like to figure out what that work is.  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you and miss you!  We had a great experience yesterday as we contacted a man cleaning his motorcycle.  We started to talk about families and we really felt the spirit and he did too!  He accepted us to come back and we are going to see him today!  I love you a lot!  Have a great week!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment