Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 20, 2015

Hey Dad

That is so cool that Elder Anderson went to visit the stake!  They traveled far to attend.  President Laws has been quite a long time.  Mom told me about what he said and it was really good and true.  The temples are so important!!!!  I can't wait to be able to go with you and Mom!  I'm so glad to hear that Brother Koga is feeling better.  I can't even imagine how Geri must feel.  Just tell her I love her and I know that she is strong and can do anything!  Woah!  Way to go Bryce, he is going to be a great soccer player.  I'm so glad that you and Mom went to the temple.  Go every week if you can.  Heather and Zac are huge examples of how to press forward in spite of what life throws at you.  It was a great experience going with President Jordan.  He is really interested in learning more and reading the Book of Mormon.  But as of right now he is not very interested in being baptized because we think he is a little afraid for what others will say but with time he will change.  I have been really blessed to have such testimony building experiences!  It's my plan to keep trying and I will do all I can for all my life.  You and Mom are such a great team!  Thanks so much for the advice Dad.  What is your favorite scripture and why???  Also why is prayer important for you?  I love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment