Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 9, 2015

My dear Mother!

My week was great!  We were able to have a lot of great experiences!  There was one day that was pretty hard this week and we weren't finding anything and I was a little down but as we went to ask a lady for directions Heavenly Father blessed us!  We started talking to her and at first I thought she was going to reject us like others had but as we talked with her she showed interest and said she wants to come to church!  She wants us to visit her as well!  It was really uplifting to have Heavenly Father give us that experience!  Mom glad your walking, I walk everyday too.  We do it together haha.  Dad works so hard, he needs to rest.  So proud of Craig and the positive attitude he has!  So glad Kim Cammack is teaching again.  That doesn't surprise me one bit, all the kids love her.  She is great with kids.  Know worries Mom I'll be happy to do the lawn mowing when I get back!  Happy early Birthday Mommy!  Thanks for the quote Mom.  That is really true and I'm going to apply it here in my life in the mission!  My week was really good!  We had several contacts like the one I just told you!  Contacting people has gotten so easy here.  I just need to find the people who are ready to listen!  Mom I have a question for you.  How do you think I could focus on the future and less on the past?  What should I do to accomplish that?  Well I'm still working in the offices like normal.  I schedule all the English exams for the Latin American missionaries so that's all done.  Tomorrow when I go in I'm going to be helping my companion send out all the references for the mission.  The people we are teaching are doing good!  They are just struggling  in coming to church.  Glad you made Ty a pillow case to match mine.  I will give President a call and get the application to BYU filled out.  The whipped cream in the picture was a gift from Sister Jordan and it was gone in a matter of minutes haha!  Have a great week Mom!  I love you and miss you so much!  Take care of Dad and help him to keep losing weight.  Keep being the most awesome Mom ever!  I love you more than all the Mothers I have seen here in the mission!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment