Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 23, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you and miss you!  Thanks for doing all you did for Mom's birthday.  Yes Mom never gets any older she just gets younger.  I know she loved all you did.  You are really creative and awesome!  I love you!  That's so great everyone called and was talking to her!  I bet it really made her day!  I will keep the Koga's in my prayers.  Thank you so much for taking care of my school stuff.  I've had my release date since I've started.  I've also got my flight plans and everything that I will be sending you.  I'm sure that when Mom sees them she will start to cry!  I will be home on June 8th at approximately 12:30pm.  Well my companion has had some knee problems and we haven't been able to leave the   house much because he has had to rest.  We have an appointment in the hospital today at 5.  So we haven't been able to do much work but when we had the chance we were able to get a lot done! We had 2 investigators come to church on Sunday and they are able to get baptized in April!  I'm way excited!  We did a lot of contacting this week and were able to find various new investigators!  We were talking with one who has a friend who is a member and as we were explaining the gospel to her it was super clear and she asked us when we would be coming by to teach her!  I was really happy to be able to find the people we did!  The Lord does put others in our path so we can help them!  It is starting to get hot here.  It's really humid in the house.  Thank you so much Dad for you support and words.  I love you and I'm grateful for you example in my life.  Enjoy your week and have fun.  Do something fun for yourself.  You have done so much for others and now do something fun for yourself.  I love you so much Dad.  I had a really good experience with prayer this week.  Most times when we pray we just get down and start talking and we finish without having accomplished much.  But I went to pray one day and I remember taking the time to meditate and prepare myself and it made such a difference.  I was truly able to pour my soul out to Heavenly Father and the spirit I felt was so strong!  I know that Heavenly Father listens to and answers prayers but I also know that if we prepare ourselves for the prayer our experience will be much more edifying!  Love you so much!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment