Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 17, 2015

Hello Mum!

Love you bunches and bunches!  I can imagine your reaction when Sister Jordan called.  Yes everything is alright Mother.  I just thought it would be better to pass my social security number that way than by email.  Sister Jordan is super awesome and we get along very well.  You cleaned my room!  Just let me know if you are going to get rid of anything haha.  You have a lot of great ideas.  Don't see these things so much as tasks that have to be done but see it as a great chance to spend time with Dad.  Even tedious house tasks like that can be fun when you work together!  Enjoy every minute of it.  Glad you and Dad are studying the sacrament.  I've really seen a difference as I've prepared for the sacrament and as I focus on Christ's atonement!  You can feel the spirit so much stronger!  Just look at it like you two are eternally dating.  Keep doing things together and have fun.  I've really seen a difference in you and Dad as well.  You two are such great examples to me!  Thanks for all you teach me.  Yes Mom I do know how you like happy endings.  So glad you gave up soda and that you and Dad are walking together.  Slow down Mom, your taking bets on when I will get married!  What are they thinking?  Oh wow Lauren will be dating.  Hey maybe we can form a group date when I get back.  That would be interesting. 

We were able to find new people to teach and right now we are in the process of helping them progress.  Yesterday I was with another Elder here in my area and we were looking for less active members from the list of members and when we contacted a house we weren't able to find the person we were looking for but we did find a new investigator!  He seems interested and we have another appointment with him!  That's a great idea to look for someone to share the gospel with.  Pray about it.  If you can't find someone right now the Lord will put someone in your path!  Oh Mom there is SO much I need to do better!  I've got a lot of work ahead of me.  I'm just trying my best and I want to be better.  We just had transfers and we stay the same!  Craig is awesome!  Tell him I love him!  Thank you so much for being my super duper Mother!  I love you more than all the paper work I have to fill out in the offices!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment