Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 7, 2015

Hola mama

le amo mucho!  espero que su semana fue fantastic como la mia!  This week we had a zone conference with President Jordan and it was really inspiring!  I left that meeting really excited and happy!  We have a crazy goal this week to contact 20 people each day and so far we are doing really good.  I've seen a huge difference because from just the 20 that we had yesterday we now have about 5 future investigators and they all have set appointments!  I'm super excited!  Conference was really great.  I really loved how a lot of the talks were focused on the family!  It was a lot of great insight!  It was also fun to listen to the talks in Spanish.  I could understand more or less when the one general authority spoke in Portuguese .  Yes when Elder Bednar talked about fear I felt like he was talking directly to me!  It's really true that we can and should use the Atonement to overcome everything!  I also liked the talk about divine grace.  That's a really good idea going back to study them will allow you to catch things that you maybe missed!  I watched conference in my church building and it was in Spanish.  I understood it just like it was English.  For Easter we spent the day proselyting and sharing the special message of Christ's resurrection!  It was really great!  Please tell Brother Koga that I love him and that he is such a huge example to me!  Tell him to hang in there and all will be well.  I'm really sad they are moving.  It's amazing how Craig and Brother Koga never complain.  The truly are long suffering and patient!  Tell Craig I love him.  Have fun in Utah.  It's great they are going to build new temples.  I'm so excited!  My week was super great!  We have been getting better every week and it's so wonderful to see how the Lord is blessing us continually!  I'm definitely not perfect in it and I need to learn to listen to the spirit better or create an atmosphere where I can hear better.  Reflecting back on conference and on the Savior I'm so grateful he did what he did so now I can change and make it back to live with him and Heavenly Father!  Really what matters most in this life is Heavenly Father and doing what He wants and that is what I want to do!   I want to please Heavenly Father and be a good son.  We went to the temple today and it was peaceful!  I really felt like a burden was lifted!  I'm glad we are an eternal family!  You and Dad are just like to young hooligan love birds.  I'm glad to see you two so happy together!  You guys are such role models and I love you!  You have accomplished so much and you both have lost a ton of weight.  No worries Mom we will always be young.  My companion is doing great!  I think the best part of my week was the zone conference because it really helped to lift my spirits and I learned a lot!  No worries I always smile when I think of you two!  I will keep the Spanish language forever.  I'm so glad I can speak it!  I love you more than all the fish we have eaten these past 4 days!  That is a lot because during the holy week here all they eat is fish!

Love you best!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment