Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 17, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you and hope all is well!  Sorry I couldn't respond yesterday!  We had our P day suddenly changed from yesterday to today because we had to go pick up a trainer and a new missionary that just got here.  Nothing happened in these transfers, my companion and I are the same!  Yes I did get my social security number all right!  Thanks so much for doing that.  I would have asked by email but I didn't think that it was a good idea to pass it by email.  I'm filling out my application to BYU today so lets see how that goes.  Tell Brother Koga to get better!  I am keeping them in my prayers.  My week was interesting.  Let me just say that contacting can be very interesting because you never know who you will meet!  One thing I've learned is that the Lord does prepare his children to receive the gospel.  We found one man this week who was in the U.S. military and he had had some friends that were members of the church and right now we are teaching him!  He said that he is really interested in learning!  We also had some investigators come to a baptism that the sisters in our ward had last week!  They really liked it and felt the spirit!  Things are still going a bit slow but they are picking up!  More than anything I just keep on trying.  President Jordan told me something really important.  He said that it doesn't matter if you try and fail and try and fail and try and fail again.  It matters much more if you try and fail and fail to try again.  So that's what I do.  I may fail a lot but I just keep on trying and doing my best.  You and Mom are full of great ideas.  Keep putting those ideas in practice.  I'm sure that you two will learn a lot.  I've had countless experiences like that when I read the scriptures and the problems just seem to go away and be so burdensome!  Whenever you find yourself in a hard situation just read the scriptures!  It always helps!  It does get harder but I'm giving it my all to stay focused.  What helped you to stay focused until the end???  Ask Troy too so I can know.  Thanks so much Dad!  I love you and miss you as well!  Have a great week Dad.  Congrats for the weight lost.  You are doing so good and I'm proud of you!  Love you lots and keep being such a great example to me!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment