Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hey Dad!

I love you!  Thank you so much for all you do for me.  You are the best Dad ever!  Were you able to get my SAT scores sent as well?  It sounds like it's really hot there.  It's started warming up a lot here too.  That would be nice if we could just skip summer and go straight to fall.  I would love that.  I'm sure Mom is telling everyone in the whole world when I will be home.  But that's just because I have an awesome Mom!  Wow I'll get back 4 days after Jordan.  That's crazy!  I think I will do my talk in Spanish, there should be enough people in the ward by now that speak Spanish so it shouldn't be too bad! :D  I'm sure everyone is going to get a laugh out of how bad my English is haha.  Yes that's right it's time to send more castlegate missionaries out. 

My companion is doing a lot better.  He has been using orthopedic insoles to help realign his knees.  His knees haven't been hurting nearly as much just his feet because of the insoles.  I think if I had to spend more time inside I would go crazy!  I'd much rather be outside working!  Missionary work is a lot of fun.  Yes he can move now and we have been working normally so all should be well.  Thank you for your prayers!  Well we do have AC but it's broken so we are in the process of fixing it right now.  The good thing is that the mission covers that.  Well it's pretty hot right now so there isn't much desire for hot water haha.  Well this week we were able to have a lot of great experiences!  One day we were in the limits of our area looking for a less active member from the ward directory and we stopped to ask for directions and when we did this guy came running towards us and asked us if we were looking for him.  So my companion and I looked at each other a little weird but we said yes and started teaching him.  So long story short he is a new investigator and he has a baptismal date!  It's interesting how Heavenly Father puts people in our paths.  We also had one of our investigators come to church this week and she stayed for all 3 hours and loved it.  Thank you so much Dad!  I think they are pleased as well.  I'm going to do all I can.  Don't worry I'm writing everything down.  There's a reason I've asked for so many journals.  I've got like 5 completed!  Love you lots Dad.  Thanks for everything.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment