Sunday, April 26, 2015


April 20, 2015

usted es mi favorita mama!
espero que esta semana le fue muy bien!  I bet it was really strange having the Koga's gone.  But keep in touch with them through facebook.  Tell Geri she is awesome and she is strong!  Tell her also I love her and that all will be well.  I will definitely keep them in my prayers!  They were awesome neighbors and huge examples!  Glad you and Dad went to the temple, you two are such examples to me.  Thanks so much.  Keep up the great work and enjoy every moment of it.  I'm so proud of Zac and that him and Heather went to the temple together.  They have done so good.  I love going to the temple..  Each time I go I can feel a huge difference.  It really helps us to keep an eternal perspective on things and it is mandatory!  There are so many people who don't see Christ as He truly is.  Many people don't even see the need for a church anymore.  We have to be stronger then ever before because we are getting very close to the second coming and satan is trying harder than ever before.  Whatever happens, we can not lose sight of the ultimate goal.  Just like when Peter was walking on top of the water and he started to fear and doubt when he focused on the water and wind and lost sight of Christ.  If we lose sight of our end goal and fear and doubt we will being to drown so we must stand firm and not be distracted!  Glad you went out with the Sister missionaries, you are an outstanding missionary.  You are going to be blessed for that.  Thanks for your example.  I love you!  My week was really good!  I had a pretty neat experience!  On Monday when we were heading home for the day we saw one sister with her little daughter and we decided to contact her and invite her.  What a great decision that was.  She commented to us a little how she has had a hard life and has been looking for help and change.  She wants to become closer to God and that's when we testified of the Gospel and it's marvelous power to cause change!  As we talked with her a light seemed to spark in her eyes and she had hope of a better life!  We visited her during the week and now she has a baptismal date and is progressing!  She came to a ward activity that we had on Saturday and loved it.  She also came on Sunday and loved it as well!  She is a chosen person.  We had a big activity on Saturday about the plan of salvation and it was really great and I think that it really changed the attitude of the ward.  In gospel principles on Sunday we had to use 2 rooms because there were so many people!  The bigger part were non members!  President Jordan is a great teacher.  I'm so glad and grateful to have him as a mission President!  I love him and Sister Jordan!  I have always admired how Dad NEVER complains about anything and is so humble.  I love my Dad!  Thanks so much Mom!  I did get a package but it was a small one from the youth in the ward.  I have no idea if I'll get transferred or not!  I think so but I will do the Lord's will.  Love you more than all the steps I have walked this week!

Love you best!
Love Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment