Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hola Papa!

le amo mucho!  mi semana fue muy bien y tuvimos algunas experiencias muy geniales!  Hey Dad love you!  I'm so excited for Ty, he is going to do great in Argentina.  The Lady we tried to teach last week with the stroller never answered the door each time we went to visit her.  Oh well I guess that happens sometimes, maybe she's just not ready yet.  We were able to find some people this last week.  Well let me explain, we are finding people everyday.  The only things is getting them to accept us to visit them.  We are progressing though.  One of our investigators that has been progressing gave us a really great reference this week!  Apparently she had been sharing what she had been learning with her sister.  Her sister and her husband got interested and wanted to talk to us!  They have a lot of great questions and are really sincere!  So we are able to see Heavenly Father help us!  They accepted to be baptized as well.  We just are trying to help them come to church now.  One thing that I have seen is that it is better to be up front and direct with the people because that way we don't loose so much time and we can see who really has a desire.  Contacting people can be really interesting, you never know who you are going to talk to!  I would like to do a little more reaping than planting haha.  But if all Heavenly Father wants me to do is plant then that is what I will do!  I just hope I can feel that at the end of my mission.  I'm going to work my hardest! 

Craig is doing so good!  Tell him he is awesome!  Tell Brother Koga that he is awesome as well and that I love him and Craig!  I have been keeping them both in my prayers.  I know they will both be ok and all will be well!  Thank you so much Dad!  I love you and miss you!  Hey Dad instead of complaining about things what can I do to find solutions?  I love you a lot Dad!  Have a great week and take care of Mom!  Love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment