Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 13, 2015

Buenas tardes papa!

le amo mucho!  que bien que su bautismo fue excelente!  me da mucho gusto que usted y mama pudieron asistir!  gracias por todo que ha hecho por mi papa!  I'm sure that the drive to Utah isn't very fun but that's great that you and Mom have time to talk.  All the men in our family are decent cooks, seems to run in the family.  I had forgotten about the bread.  It's so good, save me some!  I have been praying for Brother Koga and Craig, all will be well.  I'm really sad to see the Koga's go.  If  you can tell them I love them and I'll see them again.  The work is going really well here.  We had a whole lot of contacts this week!  I'm really proud to say that I pushed myself a lot to get out of my comfort zone and talk to more people!  That is something I will keep doing.  We had some really cool experiences this week!  It's really true that if you want to baptize more people you are going to talk with more people!  From talking to more people there were a lot who turned into future investigators!  There was one lady we contacted and honestly I thought she was going to straight out reject us but I felt I should invite her to meet with us and she readily agreed!  We had talked to her about family history work and it interested her!  So it's always important to listen to the spirit!  I also had a way awesome experience!  I was President Jordan's companion for a lesson!  He had to go to talk to the owner of some sister's house about some maintenance issues and he was also going to teach him because the owner had looked to him for help with some rough situations.  So President Jordan invited me to go with him and help him teach!  My companion stayed in the offices doing his work.  It was super great!  I really learned a lot from President Jordan!  He teaches very smoothly and fluid.  He is a great man!  Thank you so much for your prayers Dad!  I really do love missionary work and I have no plans to stop once I'm home!  Thanks so much.  I'm still waiting for a response from BYU.  I check every week so when I know something I will let you know.  I love you so much Dad!  Have a fantastic week!  Be sure to do scripture study and prayer with Mom!  Love you lots!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment