Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 7, 2015

Hola Papa!

le amo bastante!  como le fue ensu semana??  espero que disfruto el dia de la Pascua!  Dad way to go loosing weight!  You are doing awesome!  Yes I saw conference and the general authorities who spoke in Spanish haha.  It was really great and it flew by.  I really love how they are incorporating the languages into general conference!  That is great that you and Mom study together.  I understand trying to stay awake in conference, I think there was one I accidentally fell asleep during.  For Easter I watched conference and after proselyted the whole day about the message of the resurrection of Christ!  It was really great!  We contacted a lot of people.  Well dinner no but lunch yes.  Here the members feed us lunch instead of dinner.  We have been eating sea food this whole week.  So glad you all got together for Easter dinner and then played games.  Our investigators are doing great!  We have a lot of new ones that look promising and we are excited to see what happens with them!  Thanks for your advise and great example.  So glad Craig is doing better, tell him I love him and Kim and Aliya too.  Tell Troy's kids as well, tell everyone haha.  Tell Brother Koga not to give up and that all will be well in the end.  The Lord will watch over him and I know that he will be alright.  They really are one of the greatest families I have ever met!  I love them so much.  I hope to see him one last time.  I miss and love him!  Ok Dad thanks for your counsel.  Thank you for being such a great example to me and for supporting me!  I love you!  Thank you for helping me to stay focused!  Please have a great week Dad and just have fun!  You are such a great Dad and you have done miracles in my life and so many more.  This week really was great for me!  We have a goal to contact 20 people each day and so far all is going well.  I'm so excited for this week and to be working in the Lord's vineyard!  Keep being awesome.  Love you more than all the fish I have eaten this week!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment