Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 13, 2015

Hola Mama

que tal?  como esta???  le quiero mucho  Mom you are so skinny!  That's so aawesome to see you going down the slide with the kids haha.  I bet you can run faster than me.  Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts even though I can't read them:D  You are doing great at getting things done on time.  I don't know how you manage to do so much.  I'm praying that I will be able to see Brother Koga one last time!  I really want to see him as well!  Tell Geri that all will be well and that she is awesome.  Congrats to Bryce!  Heather and Zac are looking good.  Just like the good old times.  I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.  You are such a good teacher.  I bet that meant a lot to Bryce that you gave a talk.  You sure are the most super active grandma I've ever seen.  You are awesome.  My week was super great!  President Jordan asked me to accompany him to a lesson this week so I was his companion for a little while.  It was so cool!  I had a really great experience as well.  We were going to check the address of a contact we had and while we were going I saw a man selling things out of his house.  So I went and contacted him.  It was awesome because I found out that his wife has been inactive for almost 30 years and they were happy to receive us!  We had an activity with the ward where we made cupcakes and we went and passed them out to people to invite them to an activity on Saturday.  We took some to this man I contacted and they were thrilled.  When we taught him later I felt the spirit so strong as I testified to him about Joseph Smith and I felt like the spirit entered and filled me and gave me added support and strength!  It was a great experience!  Tell my Brothers and Sisters I love and support them 200 percent.  Things went great in the office.  Our giant printer ran out of toner so we had to run to a printing store and buy some so that was great.  I'm so proud of myself because I did a lot of contacting!  I'm really pushing myself to get out of my comfort zone and talk to people!  Thanks for the package.  My next transfer is April 27.  For the most part we reached our goal.  Thanks a bunch Mom.  I love you more than all the contacts I did this week!  Have a great week and take care of Dad.  I love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment