Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 23, 2015

Sister Cammack!  My Mom!

I love you Mom and I especially hope that your birthday was super amazing!  Feliz cumpleanos mama!  le amo mucho y espero que se divirtio!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy birthday mo-om!  Happy birthday to you!  Hey it's been a long time since you've done a garage sale.  That's great you are going through everything.  So glad you helped Kim, tell her good job.  Wow look at you Mom!  You are such a selfless person!  I really love that about you!  You could of gone away for the weekend but you decided to stay to help one of your kids!  You are such a great example!  I love you!  That's a great surprise, Dad decorating the inside of the house and Troy, Kim and the kids decorating the outside for your birthday.  Dad is becoming quite a chef.  That was so nice of him to do that for you.  He really loves you.  He is a good Dad and husband.  Lots of singing, I'm singing too just through an email haha.  I'm so glad everyone called you Mom.  You are so great.  Know worries I will be there for the next birthday.  Meghan and Jeremy are having a lot of adventures.  I hope they are enjoying it.  Thank you guys for helping me with school.  I really appreciate your help.  I will listen to conference the same day, just a few hours later for the time difference.  I'm really excited as well!  It will be great!  Have fun in Utah!  I gave a talk on Sunday and it was really good!  Everyone was really interested and it stuck with them and they felt the spirit.  That's what matters.  We are really excited for this week because we have a lot of new plans so I can't wait to put them into action.  I'm still working in the offices.  It's going really great and we are working fast.  Tell Craig he is awesome and he will be just fine!  Tell Ray Hola y que le quiero mucho y que estoy ilusionado a verle!  I've been talking with Bryce and Josh and Ty a lot.  I haven't heard anything out of Tanner, how is he?  I've been reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish and I just read the part you read this week.  I really like that part.  I learned a lot from it.  They were very humble and long suffering as they passed through their afflictions and it shows me that that is how we should be in the midst of our afflictions!  I'm very happy and very well!  Thanks Mom!  I love you Mom!  Thanks so much for your prayers and support!  I love you more than all the stack of paper I've had to fill out while in the offices.

Love you most
Elder Cammak

No comments:

Post a Comment