Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 12, 2013

Hello my favorite mother

Everything is going great!  My companion and I didn't get along for a little while but we worked through it and now everything is great!!  Being district leader just give me responsibility, I'm know more important than anyone else. I get the mail for my district and I conduct meetings in class and attend leadership training and simple stuff like that.  I get to work out everyday and it's really nice!  This past week I got hurt weight lifting and I got a really bad sprain in my elbow.  I went to the doctor and at first he thought that I had broken something so I had to go get an x-ray but luckily every things fine. It turned out to be a bad sprain so I had my arm in a sling for a few days.  Carson and Josh are companions here and they got called as zone leaders!!  I will send pictures soon, probably in the next letter.  I have about 110 of them.  Thanks so much for the donuts!!!  They were gone fast. 

I feel very happy!!!  I promise I'm ok!  Heavenly Father is molding me into who he needs me to be!  I love you, there are some crazy stories I want to share with you that you can share with everyone
 else. A while ago a mission president her was afraid for the safety of the missionaries so he came and drove  to the MTC and he saw the Army of Helaman standing outside the MTC protecting it.  Then one time a mission presidents wife walked outside in the front of the MTC and she saw a horde of devils and evil spirits racing towards the MTC from across the missionary field and out of nowhere she saw the Army of Helaman come and wipe them out.  Last night we stayed up late talking about patriarchal blessings and seeing spirits and the gospel.  While we were talking about spirits I could feel that there were a lot of evil spirits outside our door trying to get in, but we all heard sounds like people shouting and my companion said that he knew it was the Army of Helaman protecting us.  He said he could see something keep passing by the door.  It was a crazy experience!!!  Talk to you soon

Love you forever
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment