Tuesday, July 30, 2013

June 26, 2013

Hey mom
My first 2 days have been great!  Last night my branch President called me as the district leader, I guess I'm already starting to experience the leadership that's talked about in my patriarchal blessing.  I was so glad I got to see Derek, it was nice to see a familiar face!  Thank you for being such an awesome mom!  I'm going to work as hard as I possibly can!  My first day was exciting!  We do lots of class work and we always talk in Spanish.  I'm starting to think in Spanish and its coming really fast.  My companion is Elder Allsup and he's super awesome!  We also have 2 other missionaries in our room that are going to Mexico.  We're having a lot of fun together!  Tomorrow we get to go to the temple finally!  I love you mom, I hope your ok.

Love Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment