Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 18, 2013

Hi Mom
Thank you for all your wonderful letters!!!  I really appreciate all of them and your packages!!  Spanish is going great, I'm understanding it a lot better than I did in school.  Everyday has been exciting here!!! I've been on the same schedule of studying, eating, teaching, and learning.  It's all been a great experience!!!  I love my packages nobody elses mom does anything like that, they are awesome!!!!  I've only got 2.5 weeks left, I'm excited for it.  The language is coming together and I'm picking it up pretty well.  I try not to focus on the language and focus on the investigator and the spirit!!  Teaching investigators here is a big help and its good practice to help us do better in the field!!  We do everything in Spanish.  Thank you for all the advice, personal revelation is something I want to get better at because I know Heavenly Father wants to tell me things all the time.  I love you with all my heart, be safe and keep being awesome!!!

Love Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment