Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 15, 2014

Hola querida madre!  te amo mucho

Well the last week we were in the house the entire week because my companion hurt his foot but he is doing better now!  Oh I also have news!  I got transferred after being in Tempoal for 6 months!  I got assigned to a city called Mante in Tamaullpas!  It's about 3 hours from Tampico.  But it's pretty cool here!  It reminds me a lot of home because it looks a lot like Arizona.  It's a really big change going from my last area to here because in my last area it was all super green but here it's super brown!  Yesterday was so stinking cool!  We had 2 great lessons with investigators and we had 5 new investigators!  All that in a few hours.  It was super awesome!  The new investigators are all family and their names are Edgar, Karla, Martha, Flor, and Marlen.  So you can put them in the temple! 

Do your home or visiting teaching!  Really a ward or branch can't function without them.  It's way too much work for a few people to visit everyone.  It's a team effort, thanks!  I'd rather be positive and try to have a good week this week!  I know this week will be great!  Oh my new companion is Elder Martinez and no he is not the same companion I had before.  He's a different Elder Martinez. 

Thanks for telling me about the talk you heard that was cool, sounds like a great talk.  Everything that happened about America was planned by Heavenly Father.  We are very fortunate to live where we do!  After being here I know especially that that is true! 

I can't believe it's almost Mother's Day.  I'm super excited to see you all!  I'm doing good and will take care.  Oh and could you send me different recipes that are simple and healthy that I can make?  Also ones that aren't too expensive.  I don't want to keep eating the same things for 2 years haha!  Well we had transfers and yes I think I got transferred haha!  The weather here is like Arizona but not as hot.  Thanks so much for everything!  Love you much!!!!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment