Sunday, April 6, 2014

March  31, 2014

Good evening pops!

My week was super great and interesting!  We found 4 new investigators and they are all great!  We also put 2 baptismal dates!  I feel like things are starting to turn around here.  My new companion is awesome!  He is Elder Benitez and is from Culiacan Sinaloa.  One investigator we found is called Leo and it was a little funny how we met him because he contacted us and normally we do the contacting.  He asked us what we study and I laughed to myself and told him that we don't study and that we are missionaries and we teach people.  So he asked us to pass by his house at 5 and so we did and the lesson went great!  He is golden!  We also found 2 others by giving a blessing and we talked with one of them who is a youth of 19 years and this lesson was so great!  I felt like everything went perfectly and he was really interested because he understood.  My new companion has less time out than me, he has been out only 6 months.  It's weird being with someone who has less time.  All my other companions had a lot more time.  He is actually my 4th companion and my 3rd one in this area.  The bar is high but I will stay above it!  I really hope I'm doing good.  Make sure you take care of yourself and be ok.  I love you!  Thank you for all your advice.  How can we get people to come to church?  This is the problem we have right now.  Thanks for everything Dad!  I love you.

Love you forever and more
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment