Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 24, 2014

My Sweet Ever Happy Mother!

I have a new companion and everything is great and fine!  My new companions name is Elder Benitez.  He is awesome!

President talked to me last Friday and told me he was "proud as heck" of me and my obedience and what I was doing.  He told me I was doing great!  So no worries Mom all is well!  Sometimes it's hard to see the changes in myself but I'm glad you recognize them!  I don't really like having weaknesses honestly but I see the importance of them and I know it's all part of the plan.  It's so cool you got to take Bryce to the MTC.  Bryce is always hungry, he will love the all you can eat and chocolate milk at the MTC. So glad we are friends,  we are pretty much brothers.  After the first few days all the excitement dies down a little until you are about to leave for your mission, then it skyrockets!  I can't wait to see Bryce again!  When I get home I can go and Skype with his family and talk to him. 

All those experiences you had this last week sounds like it unleashed a tsunami of tears lol!  Sorry you were sick on your Birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  I have a surprise for you that I'm going to send home but I can't tell you, you have to wait and see but I'm sure you'll love it and cry some more too haha:D 

I can't believe Jeremy is being deployed so soon.  That means he will get home just a little bit before I do!  Maybe if he gets delayed a bit we can be returned missionaries together!  I'll just connect my flight to his return flight and we can get off the plane together like return missionary brothers!

Wow that sounds really weird hearing you call me a man haha.  I still feel like a kid.  Thank you so much Mom for your email!  I love you tons, if I need anything I'll let you know!  Love You

Love forever
Elder Cammack

1 comment:

  1. Jon is such a great young man! I sent a part of that letter to Bryce so he could read it, he may already get it. Jon is so lucky to have such great parents!

    ReplyDelete