Monday, March 3, 2014

February 24, 2014

Morning Dad

Hey the package  is here and yes everything was in it, camera and all!  Yesterday we had a miracle!  Here in the mission we count when we receive references from members and when we contact those references.  Yesterday we received about 5 references from members of the branch counsel and from one of the counselors in the branch we received more than 10 references!!!  In total we received 16 references yesterday!  That is the most I have ever seen in one day!!!!  That's not all!  With this brother that gave us the references, he gave us 5 other references as we were walking in the street and we contacted them all.  We also contacted one from the list he gave us.  In total we had 6 references contacted yesterday!  We also had a new investigator yesterday from this!  All this happened in one day and because of the faith of this brother!  Most members normally are afraid to present us to people but he had no fear!  If he saw someone he knew in the street he would just take us over to them and present us to them and we have a lot of appointments now!  All of this happened in one day!  I was super happy and I feel that it's because of my obedience.  I've been more obedient and I've seen the blessings of it.  Thanks for the prayers and counsel on the blessing!  That really helped and I learned something new.  When things happen it depends on my obedience.  I've been really blessed to be able to serve here in this mission. 

I'm pretty sure I will get transferred though, I've been here for 3 changes.  President also asked me specifically in the interview we just had with him this last week about my obedience and if there were any details.  I told him about the getting up late and sometimes I use the computer for longer than I should but I told him that both of those I had changed and I felt good now.  My district leader told me that when president asks us for our obedience in the interviews it usually means he has an assignment for us to do like district leader, trainer or zone leader or something like that, so we'll see this week what happens.  If I get a chance to serve more I would love it.  I'll be safe don't worry.  I love you so much Dad and can't wait to see you again!  Be safe and take care of Mom and yourself!  Love you.  Have a great week!

Lots of love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment