Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 17, 2014

Good evening Dad!

Love you Dad!  One of the new Elders here in my district is from Mesa Arizona and he went to Red Mountain High School.  His name is Elder Porter.  I am so excited you and mom get to pick Bryce up and take him to the MTC.  Tell him the nervousness goes away after the first day.

About all the referrals, we haven't been able to visit them because the member who gave them to us hasn't had time so we are hoping to contact about 16 of them this week.  I was really happy that we got that many and I sure hope that all of them will be interested!  No I'm pretty sure it's not a record, maybe in our area but another area had like 150 references in one day. 

Right now I'm trying to be obedient.  I'm still struggling a little with getting up on time but I'm going to change that!  I've had some difficulties with my companion too but we are trying to work through it.  I'm trying to be patient and work through it.  I'm sure that all will be well:D  This last week we had three days where we had absolutely nothing and it was really hard but I'm ready for a new week!  Thank you for the advice!  Well as of right now the obstacle to overcome is getting them to go to church.  Until they do that they can't be baptized so we are working to get over this hurtle first.  I'm really glad to have this experience.  Thank you for all your help Dad and for guiding me!  You really are the best Dad in the world!  I love you so much!

Love you more!
Elder Cammack (the younger haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment