Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Hey Mom!

I'm so glad that the dedication was so good!  Great things are happening and they will continue to happen!  Obedience really does bring Miracles!!!!  I have a lot I need to fix but I'm glad I can help!  In this week we received more than 50 references from members!!!!  We have a lot of work to do!  We also had 6 new investigators last week!  We also had a really cool experience!  We were headed for the house of a less active member and I saw some ladies that were outside their house shoveling a lot of dirt for their yard.  At first we passed by because we were in a hurry for the appointment, but the thought came to my mind to go back and ask them if we could help so I did.  One lady had a huge look of relief on her face and gratefully accepted and so for the next hour and a half we helped them move dirt.  Within like 5 minutes of starting they started asking us about the church and told us they wanted to go sometime.  Service works great!!!  They invited us to bread and milk after and we talked with them a little and they told us they were interested in knowing more and today we have another lesson with them at 6.  I bet the hankies were really beautiful, you always make beautiful things!  Wow sounds like you did a lot of crying this week, I wouldn't doubt you had that many tears in you though.  It is wonderful that you have all these blessings.  Thanks so much!  I love you!  Ya the shoes fit.  Love you lots Mom!

Love you forever
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment