Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hey Dad!  te amo!

 I think I'm in tune a lot more than I realize I just need to act more on the thoughts that come to my mind.  I know if I can be in tune that I will be happy and have success!  Well sometimes I don't feel very in tune.  Sometimes I feel far from that and like Heavenly Father isn't listening to me or answering my prayers.  But I know that's not true.  I believe he is listening and I just need to wait for the answer sometimes.  That's another thing I think sometimes I'm really anxious for things to happen now and I want it to just all happen but that's not how God works.  He has a time for everything and I need to understand that better and turn my focus more outward than inward.  This mission isn't about me, it's about others and their salvation and my Father in Heaven.

I think this mission is really helping me prepare for the future.  Whatever work Heavenly Father has for me to do I will do it!  I can't wait to go through the Gilbert temple with you.  I want to do a session you officiate!  Our investigators are great and progressing well!  We should have some more baptisms in the middle of April.  We have had really good lessons with them!  I hope the people really love me but more than that I hope they feel the spirit because he helps in the conversion the most!  The Branch President and one of his counselors want me to come live in Tempoal after my mission but I don't think so haha. They want me to finish my mission here too.  Thanks Dad, I love you so much!  I'm doing great and will continue to do so! 

Love
Elder Cammack aka not so old man...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment