Monday, March 3, 2014

February 24, 2014

Hola Mama!  Te amo muchisimo!

Sorry about the pictures but I can send more now because I have my new camera!  This week we had a miracle!!!!  We count the references we receive from people and when we contact those references.  Yesterday we received 16 references in total and we contacted 6 others!  I've never seen anything like that happen!  It was great!  From one brother we received more than 10 references and he has a ton more.  I'm sure I received this blessing for my obedience!  Heavenly Father has blessed me so much and it's all thanks to him that I'm having these experiences and that I have everything I do!  He really does answer prayers!  I try to recognize that everything comes from the Lord.  I don't want to be ungrateful.  Attitude of gratitude is the best!  I really wish I was more humble like that, that's something I need to work on.  A lot of times I don't feel humble, it's really hard to be humble and at times it's frustrating but it's ok, I just keep trying:)  Thanks so much Mom!  Love you lots!

Love you more and more
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment