Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 17, 2014

I love you Mom!

This week was a little on the rough side but it was ok.  This is a new week now:D  Your welcome for the pictures.  I'll send more, glad everyone liked them.  When President Johnson of the Seventy was here he was telling us a fable about 2 cats to teach us the importance of being bilingual and one was super skinny and one was super fat.  For the skinny cat he asked who was the skinniest in the room and everyone pointed at me and so he used me for the example haha.  It was really funny!  What's really funny here is that the people can't believe my age.  Everyone thinks I'm in my late twenties and a couple have thought I was like 30 haha.  They are in shock when I tell them I'm only 19.  Thanks for taking the names to the temple.  I'm glad to see that Grandma didn't suffer a heart attack when  you and Dad just showed up without telling her.  She looks great!  It's so awesome you get to pick Bryce up and take him to the MTC.  I wish I could be there!  I'm really glad he is ready !

The investigators are good it's just a question of getting them to come to church.  We are still working on that one.  Don't worry Mom I don't want to live here but I think it would be nice to visit again.  Only a couple more months and we get to talk face to face.  I'm really excited for conference too!  I'm glad you are having missionary opportunities!  Keep it up!  Yes you are definitely loved very much and don't forget it!  Thank you for all your prayers, they really do help!  My cloths are fine and so am I!  One thing I have noticed is that having a companion is really preparing me for having a wife haha.  Normally you wouldn't think that it could prepare you for that but it honestly does.  I'm really learning a lot about how to work with someone else and the importance of communication.  Thanks for everything Mom!  I love you

Love you forever more
Elder Cammack (who isn't so elderly)

No comments:

Post a Comment