Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 21, 2014

Buenos dias padre Cammack :) te amo!

I got my glasses fixed and the lady did it for free!  Thanks for putting the money there but I should only need to use a little bit for my suitcase.  Thank you so much for taking care of me!  love you!  My new area is actually pretty good too I just need a pillow.  A river runs through our area and we cross it a lot.  It actually looks a lot like Arizona or at least the climate does.  But there is a lot of black water and sewage and it doesn't smell the best.  My last area was in Vera Cruz and that was closer to the bottom of my mission.  Where I am now is close to one side.  Contacts are great!  We actually contact a lot here and we are going to do more!  It's actually really fun talking with people and getting to know them!  I'm in a ward now which is really weird to be in after 6 months in a branch.  But it's pretty good here.  I wouldn't necessarily say that it's strong here but it's not bad.  It is a little interesting.  We don't have a bishop in this ward.  We have an assigned bishop which really isn't a bishop.  The thing is that we don't have enough faithful tithe payers or a lot of sacerdocio so we are trying to work with it.  My companion has been out for over a year.  It is a little hard to get along with my companion but we are making it work.  He has been in this area for 1 change or 6 weeks.  Satan is working hard here.  This is the first area that people have had a lot of questions for us and they have come at us with the bible and many things to say that we are wrong but the awesome thing is that they could never confound us.  Whenever they would say something like that to us immediately I knew what to say to them and how to respond and I caught them in their lies and how what they were telling us isn't true.  I used the scriptures too to show them but they just kept on saying things that didn't make sense and were wrong.  It was really cool!  The gospel can't be confounded!  The members feed us well and they have jobs here like we do in the states.  We have air conditioning and hot water!  Love Ya!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment