Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 26, 2014

Hi Mom!

Love you!  Isn't it awesome being in another country?  Hey now our family lives in 3 countries!  Mexico, the U.S. and Germany!  How cool!:D  It's a little unreal at first.  Getting to know that there is more than just where we live.  I'm glad you love it there.  I'm super glad you got there ok.  I was thinking about you a lot but I knew you would be ok.  I knew the Lord would answer your prayers because he loves you!  I'm glad you had those experiences, Heavenly Father will always watch out for you!  That's what happened with me too.  It's all just easy.  When I got to Mexico city that's what I did is follow everyone else.  But hey Mexico's airports are a lot more confusing.  I'm glad you felt peaceful.  That's so great that all went smoothly.  I'm really happy to hear that!  Kind drivers?  That's new, Mexico is completely the opposite.  Yes the gospel and the church is the same whatever part of the world your in!  I'm really glad it was such a great experience.  Yes Meg's is great!

My week was up and down.  It was rough but I learned a lot and there is a lot I want to change!  I know all will be well and that everything is ok.  I have no doubt about that!:)  This week not too much happened but I know this week will be great!  I have to make my signature contacts.  Those are the best ones.  Well I hope I can be just like you when I grow up too.  Thanks Mom.  I'll keep on being me and doing all I can to help everyone!  Wow how cool, your really close to Bryce.  If you see him tell him hi from Mexico!  Transfers are today and my companion got transferred and my new companion is coming from Tampico.  His name is Elder Antun.  I'm excited to meet him.  I'm in a trio right now with some other missionaries who are waiting for their new companions to arrive.  Not long and we will have our family in 4 countries!  I know Jeremy will be just fine and all will be well!:D  My companion is great!  Ok I will always remember to smile!

I love you more than all the dirt and sand in Arizona!

Love you bestest!  Love you forever more!

Elder Cammack the son of Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment