Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 28, 2014

Hey Dad!

How's it going?  Here it's pretty good!  My companion and I are getting along great now!  We are really finding a lot of new investigators!  We found 12 this last week.  We have had a lot of storms here this last week.  Time really does fly by!  We have had some ridiculously huge thunder here!  I shouldn't have any trouble finding a new suitcase and it doesn't bother me not to have a pillow.  It's pretty normal here to have raw sewage and they don't really do anything about it unfortunately.  But the people here are super nice!  It's actually really funny.  There are parts of my area that are super rich and the streets are all nice and paved and the houses are all super big and everything but I don't feel at home in those parts.  It's weird.  I feel more at home in the parts where it's poorer and more humble.  It's really interesting.  Haha I'll make sure to stay away from the sewage!  No we don't have a doctor in the ward I don't think, but it's ok.  Contacts are going great!  We are talking with everyone!  We don't have members who can accompany us because there are problems between the members.  The bishop is great and the other leaders too!  They are all good!  We had stake conference on Sunday and President and Sister Jordan were there and spoke. 
Thanks so much Dad!  I love you lots!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment