Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 5, 2014

Hola madre! 

I'm fan flippin tastic!!!! :D  I hope all is well for you!  This week was a lot harder but it's ok, things will get better:D  I'm glad you liked the video, I was coordinating with Brother Tanner and I sent him the video last week!  Good ol Mom, glad you loved it!  Glad everyone else loved it too!  I like being funny!  Your very welcome!  I'm happy to be here serving and I know I'm doing what is right!  Yes Patriarch Dupriest is really great, I love him!  I remember when he gave me my blessing as if it were yesterday!  That blessing has gotten me through so many hard times and I'm so grateful for it!  Thanks so much for telling him that!  I'm really glad he remembers me.  I will always remember how he told me that I am one special child of our Heavenly Father, that meant so much to me.  Success I'm you tube famous.  Now I can check that off my bucket list.  I'm glad they all watched it.  I took it from my new house here in Mante!  We are going to have a baptism in about 2 weeks!  We have a Golden investigator who is 20 years old and he is progressing so well!  He came to church yesterday all dressed up in a white shirt and tie too!  I'm so excited for him!  His name is Hugo Salazar.  Be sure to keep his name in the temple!  Yes I did get batteries and now I will start sending pictures.  Yes I got my package, thanks so much.  We really liked it!  It didn't last long haha.  About Mother's Day, everyone in the mission has to call on Saturday because that's when Mother's Day is here.  So I will be calling on Saturday at 1 in the afternoon my time.  I don't know if that's 12 or 11 your time, but figure it out to be sure.  We really need to step up the work to match our Heavenly Father's.  The work is going by fast!  In one month in all of Mexico the missionaries recently found over 12,000 new investigators and in one week in March all of Mexico baptized over 800 people!  You will still get an email on Monday haha no worries!  Thanks a bunch Mom!  Have a fan flippin tastic week and smile at everyone!  Love ya!  Wow that is a lot of love!

Love you as much as all the potatoes in Idaho! (which are a lot healthier for you than tea in China)
Love you best
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment