Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 19, 2014

Hullo Mum!

Just felt like being British for s sec!  Hows it going?  I'm doing great here in the city of Mante where it's blazing hot and missionaries chase bikers down on foot and share the gospel with them! (true story)  I chased 2 guys on bikes down to share the gospel with them because we tried to talk to them and they just kept riding and said if I could catch them then yes and so I ran after them and caught them!  It was awesome!  All will be well!  Just follow the spirit and you will know what to do!  Heavenly Father is watching over you and all will be well!  Just think happy thoughts and trust in Him and everything will be ok!:D  Don't worry about customs haha it's really easy and not hard!  Yes our home teachers are great!  I love them too, tell them I said hi.  I bet it was really hard on Meg's and the kids when Jeremy left but I know Jeremy will be ok!

This week was really great!  We had 21 lessons in one day and found 13 new investigators!  We are working really hard and are doing great here!  Hugo will be baptized in about 2 weeks and we have some others that will be baptized in June as well!  Yeah for Bryce glad he is headed to Hungary!  I would love a soccer jersey from the national team for Germany for the world cup.  Love you Mom!

Love you more than all the miles that will separate us while you are in Germany! and many more!  About 80 times around the world!!

Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment