Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 21, 2014

Hola Madre!  Te amo!  Feliz Pascua!

Well my week was definitely interesting!  My new companion is interesting as well.  President Jordan put me as Senior companion.  My companion is a little hard to get along with but we are working through it.  We've had a couple of disputes but we worked them out.  The area here is pure city but it's more on the outskirts of the city.  It's really cool though!  Finally I'm in an area with a supermarket!  I'm back in civilization!  Elder Martinez has been out for over a year.  We didn't do anything for Easter.  I don't think they celebrate that here.  It's really a huge change but it's a good area.  I love it here though!  I'm finally back in a ward and man it feels really weird to be in a ward again.  I taught priesthood on Sunday and it was super weird.  Fruit, vegetables and meat are cheap here.  The investigators are good, 2 of them came to church!  It was really hard leaving my last area but I am glad to be here.  I'm glad you think I'm handsome, actually lots of people here think I'm very handsome.  It's really funny!  Don't worry Mom I'm always very friendly and nice to everyone I talk to.  Thanks so much Mom!  I love you lots!  I'm always nice to old ladies!  Yep I am pretty cute:)  Love you!

Love you to the sun and back!!!
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment