Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 26, 2014

Good Afternoon Dad!

Hope all is going well with you and that you are ok!  My week was alright.  We have transfers today and my companion got transferred and my new companion is on his way here!  Wow I had no idea Memorial Day came and went, I've lost all track of holidays.  But hey today I complete 11 months in my mission!  In  about a week and a half I'll have one year left!  It's so crazy!  I'm glad you had a day off though, relax and enjoy yourself.  I can't believe Mom is so far away, but at least she has Meghan there with her!  Wow they have already gone to France!  Thats so cool for them.  I miss the High Priest parties, the food is always so great!  Hey the old guys usually cook a lot better.

My day is going by fine.  I'm in a trio right now waiting for my companion to get here.  He is coming from an area in Tampico.  I think this week has been one of my hardest but I'm not discouraged.  I know things will get better and I'm just going to keep giving everything the best I have!  I did get my suitcase, thanks.  It works great.  It was cheaper that all the other ones too and it should last me all throughout college and more!  I'm still trying to balance out my managing my monthly budget but it's getting there.  My area is good and I like it here.  We should have some great baptisms in June!  I'm really looking forward to it.  Victor is doing great!  He wants to be baptized and he is super excited.  He has gone to church twice and he loves it!  The members here are really great at fellowshipping!  I want to work on receiving revelation more.  Just this last little while I haven't felt  like I've been getting a lot of revelation and I need to work on that.  I have a lot that I want to change in these next 6 weeks and I know I can do it!  Thanks Dad.  I'm trying to do the best I can and I will never stop giving my best!  I'm working to stay obedient and follow the rules.  I know that if I am obedient that all will be well!  I love sharing my experiences with you too!  I've really learned this week the importance of contacting by the spirit.  It's better to let the spirit guide and direct you when you contact because he knows who is ready.  I've really come to know the importance of that and I'm going to get better at doing it!  Time really flies by super fast, pretty soon I'll be home and we can spend a whole lot of time together!  Thanks for always inspiring me Dad and supporting me!  I love you lots!  Stay safe and enjoy yourself.

Love you bunches more Dad
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment