Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 19, 2014

Good Afternoon Brother Dad!:D

How hot is it getting there?  It's been pretty hot here too!  These last few days have been nice because of cloud cover and a slight breeze.  You and Mom are in my prayers!  Honestly going through customs is not hard.  I thought it would be but nah it was a breeze!  They have people there to help you so just talk to someone and share the gospel while you're a it!  Ok so this week was like the best ever!  We had a whole lot of success!!!!  We had 47 lessons this week and 21 of them we had in the morning of one day!  We went to town contacting and teaching and we are going to do it again this week.  We have a lot of investigators that are progressing really well.  Some of the people I have contacted have turned out to be golden investigators!  One day the appointments were all falling through so I decided to go contact an owner of a tire shop that I had seen and man was it the best decision ever!  He is so prepared and he talks about us to all his friends and gives us references and believes in the gospel and he loves it and what he is experiencing!  He and 3 other investigators like him came to church on Sunday all on their own!  They all loved it!  Hugo is going to be baptized in about 2 weeks and is excited.  I had a really awesome contact yesterday too.  There were two guys on bikes that we contacted but they just kept on going and I asked if we could give them some pamphlets and one of them said yes if you can catch me.  So me being me, I ran after him and caught up to him! I startled him quite a bit and made them laugh and so we talked for a bit and explained about the restoration and it was great!  The members are actually helping a lot and are receiving the investigators well!  Thanks for the advice!  10-4 pops!  I love you so much, have a great week!  Be safe, love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment