Sunday, May 18, 2014


April 28, 2014

Hola mi fatastica madre!  te amo!

My week was great!  We found 12 new investigators!  My companion and I are great!  Things are going fantastic and we are having a whole lot of success!  Elder Martinez and I are really great friends and he is such a great companion and now we don't have any problems at all!  The investigators are doing great, we just need more members lol.  Thanks so much for sharing that story with me!  I'll be sure to act on every prompting I receive!  One thing I learned this last week is that we really don't know exactly what kind of a situation someone is in.  I really learned that the best thing to do is to love everyone.  I have a deeper understanding now for what the Savior meant by don't judge and treat others the way you want to be treated.  I love our memories too!  We'll make a lot more when I get home.  Thanks so much Mom! Love you

Love you more than the numbers of worlds Heavenly Father has created! :D

Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment