Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 12, 2014

Love you too awesome Mom!

I'm really glad your weekend was so great!  Mine was awesome too!  I got to talk to you and Dad!  My companion is really awesome.  I'm so glad we got to Skype, but the time flew by way to fast!  But before you know it I'll be talking to you again and then I'll only have 6 months left!  It really does help me to know how loved I am by you all!  Thank you so much for continually telling me!  Glad Dad is going to give you a blessing before you go to Germany it will help you a lot.  Customs is easy don't worry!  Oh and when the customs officer asks you if you have anything to declare tell him yes!  That the true Church of Jesus Christ has been restored once again to the earth in it's full glory and that you would like to share that message with him!:)  I'm really glad to hear you are taking good care of yourself!  Make sure Dad takes care of himself too.  You will have a great time with all the kids!  Maybe if you want you can all make a video for me while the kids are there and send it to me by email.  You just have to convert it to an mp4 format, ask Jeremy how.  I'll be home before you know it!  It will be so fun to use Spanish when I get home!  My week was great!  I had a cool experience with the spirit!  I perceived he thoughts of someone else!  We were teaching an investigator and we were talking about death and he wasn't understanding it very well but suddenly the thought came to my mind to ask him if he thought death was the end of existence so I did and he told me ya, that's what I was actually thinking!  So I took that and helped him to realize that death is just a step and not the end.  It was awesome!  I'm glad I look good and can speak Spanish well!  Both good selling points for my future wife haha:)  I'll do all I can to always be excited!  Yes Mom the members feed us well and I'm feeding myself well in the mornings and at night too.  I just bought stuff for hamburgers!  I love you more than all the waffles in Belgium!

love you for eternity and the eternity to come!
Elder Cammack the third!

No comments:

Post a Comment