Sunday, May 18, 2014


May 5, 2014

Howdy Pops!  Love ya!

Ya I saw all of you too! Well at least my video did haha:)  I'm glad you liked it!  I thought it would be a great surprise!  Kind of funny to keep you wondering if I was in there or not haha.  Success I made Dad cry!  I can now check that off my bucket list too!  I didn't tell my mission president, but I'm sure it's ok.  I just made it and sent it.  There really is a lot of missionaries out from our stake!  The entire church has really been zeroing in on missionary work!  The second coming is a lot closer than we think.  We have to take this gospel to everyone!  President Jordan told me in interviews that he put me with my companion because we are both passionate and because he believes I'm compassionate.  My companion has gone through some really hard things recently and I believe President has put me with him to help him.  I have learned so much from being with my companion.  The work here is going a little slow right now.  Honestly the contacting is the most difficult for me right now.  I'm trying but it's really hard.  We still try to talk to the rich people but they wouldn't hear us.  They think they have everything they need.  Yep I'm taking good care of myself!  No black water for me!  I sure hope I'm helping.  Lately I've felt like I'm not very good but I'm trying to do my best.  Yep all is well with my companion.  I love you Dad!  I miss you lots!  Thank you for writing me and always encouraging me and helping me to do what is right!  Be safe and have a great week!  I love you!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment