Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 12, 2014

Hey Dad!

I love you!   Thanks for getting coins for me it helps me to remember who I am!  I was so glad I got to see and talk to you too!  I was just a little sad that I didn't get to talk to you especially for a little bit longer, you looked a little sad, are you doing ok?  How is everything?  I love you!  I did read my email but my district leader told me that we all had to call on Saturday so that's why I told you like I did.  It wasn't until the day before that I found out it wasn't like that.  Sorry!  Next time I will be sure to check good!  But the important thing is that we talked!  I have a present to send you for your birthday!  I just need to know how to go about sending a package home!  I'm going to ask some of the American Elders here how best to do it.  My companion is great, he has really helped me a lot!  It was really great to see and hear you too Dad!  I can't wait to spend a lot of time with you when I get home!  Thanks I've been working on my Spanish!  The Lord has really blessed me with the gift of tongues, or at least the gift of learning tongues!  Make sure to take good care of yourself.  I want to spend a lot of time with you when I get back!  Start walking a little if you can or even swimming would be good and it won't be hard on your back.  Eat healthy too!  Hey I had a great experience with the spirit this week!  I perceived someone elses thoughts!  We were teaching an investigator and we were talking about death but he wasn't understanding it clearly so the thought came to mind to ask him if he believed death was the end of existence, so I did and he told me with a surprised look, ya that's actually what I was thinking.  So I took that and taught him really well about how it's only a step!  It was great!  I love you too Dad!  Be safe!  See ya soon!  I love you so much Dad and I miss you tons!  It was so great to see and talk to you again!  Before you know it we will talk again and then I will only have 6 months left!  I really want to talk to you on Father's Day but unfortunately they don't let us...but I do have a gift for you!  Love you love you love you!!!!

Love
Elder Cammack your son forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment