Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 7, 2013

Hey Dad

I love you.  Conference was great and I really missed you too not having you at the priesthood session with me.  I watched it at the church and in English too.  This week was terrible we only taught 8 people all week and the rest of the time we spent looking for people.  I'm sure we have the worst numbers in the mission and I don't know what to do.  I'm trying hard and will continue to do so.  It's just a trial.  The work of salvation isn't easy.  I love reading about Alma and Amulek and the missionary work they did.  It is a great example to me.  I have a lot to learn and I realise now I should have paid more attention in seminary and in church!  I feel really unprepared and sometimes when people we teach ask us questions that I'm not sure how to answer I doubt myself.  I have a lot to learn.  I am looking forward to the gospel discussions we will have one day.  I love you Dad and miss you.  Stay safe and be careful.

Love
Elder Cammack 

No comments:

Post a Comment