Thursday, October 10, 2013

September 30, 2013

Hey mom I love you:)  Thank you so much for putting our names in the temple!  We appreciate that!  Thank you for keeping my companion in your prayers too, he needs them.  hahaha well as a missionary I am entitled to divine revelation  hahahaha.  Yes I cleaned my cut before I used super glue on my finger, the cut has healed really well and you can barely see it now.  The super glue here works wonders.  Only a missionary would use super glue on a cut haha. My birthday was a normal day, we worked all day and it felt great!  We had so much food too I wanted to throw up haha.  I ate cake 3 different times.  Also yesterday we ate with a family here and a returned missionary from this mission was visiting and it was cool to talk with him!  We had cake yesterday too and everyone sang to me and a tradition they have here is that at the end of the song you bite the cake but each time someone always shoves your face into the cake and yes we have pictures. 

I love my friends and I really miss them.  I miss you too.  I had a bit of a hard time but the reason was because I was worried about you and Dad.  Make sure you both are being super careful and healthy ok.  I love you both!  Like always my Spanish is getting better.  I'm still having a bit of a hard time understanding people but I can have conversations with them just fine for the most part.  I'm also teaching my companion English!  I have come to realise that we get led by the spirit a lot and we don't even know it.  Yesterday as we were walking to church I saw a really old lady carrying a heavy barrel to her house and so I stopped my companion and went to go help her.  On the way she fell because the barrel was too heavy.  So we ran and helped her up and I carried the barrel in for her and we made sure she was alright.  The spirit definitely guided me on that one!  We had a miracle this week!  We went to pull some money off of my card for medication and to buy a cake for my birthday because we had extra money and while we were looking for a cake a member Sister from the state of  Veracruz came up to us and talked to us.  She said she wanted to buy me a cake for my birthday!  She bought us a cake, a big thing of soda,  gatorade and 2 cans of chips!  I have pictures of it all.  We tried to give  her what money we had but she wouldn't accept it.  That experience really humbled and changed me, I was so grateful for her and her kindness.  It really touched me.  My Dad is the best Dad in the world.  When I come home I want to strengthen our relationship as well as ours mom.  I am so excited Braylei was baptised on my birthday.  Thank you so much for all you do!  I love you so much and I miss you lots!  Love you for eternity!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment