Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 7, 2013

Hey Mom

I really loved conference too!  I was so sad when it ended because I wanted to keep watching!  It went by so fast.  I really learned a lot and took a lot of notes.  We attended at the church and I got to watch conference in English with the other American Elders.  It was way cool.  It was cool to hear them talk about the missionaries while being a missionary.  Our investigators are good.  This week was really hard for us because we only taught 8 lessons the entire week.  It's hard to find people to teach here and a lot of our meetings fall through.  I'm talking to everyone I can in the street and I feel like I'm working hard.  I'm pretty sure we have the worst numbers in the mission right now because of how little success we are having.  It's okay it's just a trial.  My companion is struggling but I am trying to be there for him.  I kind of feel like I'm keeping everything in balance here and it's all resting on my shoulders.  Please keep us in your prayers.   Thank you so much mom, I love you so much.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment