Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 14, 2013
'
It was really sad to learn of the missionary passing away in Tampico.  I knew his companion but not him.  One thing interesting that our mission president said is that our calling is as a missionary but this place we are in is our assignment and we can receive a change in assignment from the Lord.  God is in charge with everything.  I'm dong okay, it was really hard when I first heard about it but I'm doing better.  It taught me more of the reality of the plan of salvation.  I'll make sure to be really careful, thanks for the reminder.

I'm so glad you love to read the scriptures!  I do too!  When I get back we can study together.  At times it's been a struggle but I am doing good.  I've had to give a lot of blessings of health by myself and they were really great experiences!  I CAN GIVE BLESSINGS IN SPANISH NOW!!!!  I gave a blessing to an investigator recently and it was a great experience.  His sister and mom are active members and he asked me for the blessing.  I feel really bad when our numbers are low, I guess its good because it helps me work harder.  Thanks Mom and Dad for being such tremendous examples to me.  You have blessed my life so much.  I'm really doing a lot better this week and we had a lot more success.  I'm healthy and well and all that good stuff that mothers worry about.  Tell grandma Cammack she really is a great grandma and I love her.  Right now I'm trying to work on following the spirit and being more meek and humble.  I'll do my best, love you for eternity!!!!

Love your son
Elder Cammack 

No comments:

Post a Comment