Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 20, 2013

Hey Mommy

I love you!  Glad you liked the pictures and that  they made your week.   I finally got the packages!!!!!  Thank you so much, okay whose idea was the duck tie?  Those ties are so cool!!!!  Thank you for the hero cards and the little boxes of cereal.  I'm used to you crying but it's okay because your my mom!!  This week was better we had a lot of lessons with less actives an recent converts but none were investigators.  We are trying hard to have more investigators but its really hard in this area.  I'm doing the best I can and I know the Lord will provide a way.  I'm not sure when we can go to the temple but I will let you know.  It is really hard to get members to come with us to lessons and we need to have our lessons with investigators with a member present.  It's hard to help people have the desire to do things down here.  I don't think they understand how important the gospel is and I'm trying my best to have the spirit and help them realize but it's tough.  I am so glad I made the decision to serve a mission.  I love you so much mom, thanks for everything!!!!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment