Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 11, 2013

Hey Dad

All of our investigators were a no show but we had 9 less actives today!  We went from having 20 people last week in church to 60 this week.  It was so awesome!!  I gave my first talk in sacrament yesterday on the work of salvation.  This week has been one of the hardest I have had.  Satan was hitting me hard!  I was doubting everything I knew and I felt like I was wasting my time and I was frustrated with God and everything and it just sucked honestly... but I will never give up even when I want to because I know what I am doing is right and I love my Father in Heaven more  than anything.  Members feed us here and we have extra cash from the mission offices to use for food if we need it.  I am going to follow all the rules I can, I like obedience.  The nearest elders are 45 minutes away more or less.  On p-day we play soccer, go to the church, clean, study, just normal stuff.  I'm 2 or 3 hours from my last area.  We do splits a lot because my companion is the district leader.  I love you too dad.  Thanks for everything!

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment