Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 11, 2013

Your my mom I'm grateful I can say that.  You are all such an awesome family.  Well honestly this week was probably one of the hardest I've had.  I think Satan was hitting me really hard because I felt like I was wasting my time and I started to doubt everything I know because I felt like Heavenly Father wasn't answering my prayers and I felt frustrated with him.  But I'm doing better  now and I'm working through it.  I'm never going to give up even if I want to because I know what is right and I know what I have to do and I will do it no matter what!  I know you will worry but be assured that I have absolutely no desire to come home until my time here is finished.  It's just a trial and I will get through it!  I gave my first talk in sacrament yesterday and it was so good.  I talked about the work of salvation and how it is the responsibility of ALL members to help in it not just the missionaries.  We can't do it all on our own, as a team we can do SO much.  Thank you for saying you love me, it really means a lot.  I love you too mom.   Be safe and enjoy life!  I've been out for almost 6 months!  I'll complete 6 months in December, time is flying.  Love you lots.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment