Sunday, December 1, 2013

November 18, 2013

Hi pops, I love you mom!!!!!  Oh my gosh that is so cool!!!!!  ah!!!!!  felicidades a el!!!!!!  muchisimas feicidades!!!!  sorry my Spanish slipped.  Tell Bryce congrats.  I'm so happy for him and excited!!! He will have a great time in Hungry.  We will miss each other by about a year almost.  He will do great.

In just one week we have doubled church attendance, and there are more coming!!!  The work is really picking up here!  The Branch Presidency is great and works really hard and so do the members.  I know I'm here for a purpose, I just need to step back and let God direct me.  I've just got to work harder and trust in the Lord. 

I definitely had a better week this week and that is good.  At times I feel like I want to give up but there is something in me that won't let me.  Even when I question all that I believe and everything is against it, I won't deny it and I won't go against it.  I believe it all.  I'm just trying to gain a sure witness for myself.  But I will never give up, NEVER!  Struggles really are great.  They really do help us get stronger.  We found new people to teach and I've been a lot happier.  My companion is doing good too!  We have our differences sometimes but we work past them. 

I've been reading and thinking about my patriarchal blessing a lot.  I'm trying to become what he wants me to be.  It's really weird, at times I feel I have the strongest testimony ever but then at other times I find myself questioning myself and what I believe and I don't know of a specific moment when the spirit told me that the gospel is true so I've been trying to do that.  But just as I was typing that the thought came to me that maybe the way that I've learned it's true isn't by one instance of the spirit telling me, but little by little over the course of a long period of time. 

I think I'm becoming like Troy now (the snake) because we have a rat trapped in a room we aren't using.  We are trying to figure out a way to get rid of it.  I love all you and all my family and I am truly blessed o have all of you.  You all mean so much to me!!!  It means so much to me that the Lord is watching over my family while I am away!  I love you!!

Love
Elder Cammack 

No comments:

Post a Comment