Sunday, December 1, 2013

November 25, 2013

I love you Dad!  I never thought it would be this cold in Mexico!!!  I actually have to use my jacket and I'm still cold!!!!  We don't have Thanksgiving lol that's an American holiday.  It is just another day just like every day. 

We are finding new people.  I've notice a lot more the spirit influencing me with questions that I ask and that is really cool!!  The members are great and I love all of them.  I really love you Dad and I'm so grateful to have you as a father!  You have done so much for me.  I really look forward to getting to spend more time with you when I get back.  You have qualities that I love about you and wish I had.  You are so slow to anger.  I have know idea how you do it.  I have NEVER heard you complain either.  I truly respect you for these Christ like characteristics that you have.  You really are the best model on the earth of what a father should be.  You love mom and you are ALWAYS faithful to her.  I want to become like you!!!!  I know if I do that then I will be like the Savior because that is who you remind me of.  I love you so much Dad and appreciate you so much.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment