Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16, 2013

Hey Dad!

I love you!  Let me just say that the new video in the temple is AMAZING!!!!!  It is SOOOO good!!!!  I loved every second of it and it really helped me to visualize what happened.  I'm feeling great now!  All is well!!! 

Outside the US things are very different.  Practically all other paces have fresh markets and often they don't clean things very well so that's why parasites are a problem.  That and they don't cook things very well here either.  I can't wait to talk to you next week!!!  I'm planning on calling at 3 my time and I think that is about 2 your time, so plan for that.  I can't even talk in English anymore and I prefer to talk in Spanish haha.  It feels way more natural than English right now. 

A sister in our branch took out her endowments and we were with her.  A family in our branch was sealed.  My companion and I were the witnesses!!  We also helped do a lot of confirmations in the baptistery.  It was so cool because I understood everything in the session.  No everything is completely in Spanish.  I did meet 2 senior missionaries in our mission who work in the temple though.  The temple was beautiful!!!  We had a lot of people from the branch go.  It was way cool.  We all rode on a charter bus and I got to see some of my missionary friends there as well. 

Last week we missed three days of work because of a huge leadership training meeting in Tampico and we weren't in our area for a long time.  I was working with some other missionaries while my companion went to the meeting because he is a district leader.  Our transfers take place every 6 weeks and we just finished the first week of a new transfer.  The next transfer is January 19th.  I've still got the same companion in the same area!!!  Last week we found the most new investigators out of our entire zone!!!!  We found 6 new people in one week!!! 

I love and miss you too Dad!  Thank you for being such an awesome and amazing father!  I feel great and yes I am always straight with you.  love ya

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment