Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16, 2013

My fabulous awesome mother!

Thank you for putting Andreas name in the temple.  His baptism date has changed because he missed a Sunday, but that's ok.  We can put it for the beginning of January and I'm not worried about it.  I'm not going to keep anything from you, just know that whatever happens I'll be perfectly fine and I'll come home in one piece.  So don't worry too much about the hard times because they are brief and pass quickly. 

The temple was AWESOME!!!  I LOVE the new video and can't wait to go back!!!!  I got new scriptures too.  We went through with a sister in our branch who took out her endowments.  We were the witnesses of a sealing of a family in our branch!!!  We also did a lot of confirmations in the baptistery.  It was wonderful!!! 

I had no idea my serving a mission would help a family in Germany!!!  That is such a wonderful blessing and an amazing experience.  Tell Meghan to tell the boy thank you  so much for his prayers and if its ok with his family I would like to write him a letter and thank him and tell him about my mission.  Thank you mom, I'm so grateful for you!  Thank you so much for sharing that experience, it really touched my heart!! 

When times are hard grab whatever hope you have and cling to it.  Don't let it go and never give up.  Trials are a part of life and in reality they are blessings in disguise.  Without trials we really can't progress.  Thank Heavenly Father for your trials and humbly ask for his help because he is always there for us.  I know that this is true without a doubt because he is here for me and for you and all his children.  It is a truth and no one can change it ever.

I still do lots of funny stuff.   I love to laugh and make others laugh. I love being funny!!! Life is always better with laughter and humor.  Even in the bad times we can always laugh and be happy.   Thank you for giving me such happy memories with you and dad and our family!!  You two truly are such a big blessing to me!!

Our investigators are good.  This week my companion had a leadership training meeting to go to and we weren't here for like 3 days so we didn't get much done this week, but it was still good. My companion is great and he really appreciates that you sent him presents!!!  Thank you.

I am thinking we will Skype  about 3 our time.  We have a zone activity that I really want to go to so we are planning on calling from there.  It's in Huejutla in the state of Hidalgo. 

Thank you mom, I sure love you the best!!!!

Love
Elder Cammack the breadmaker(haha that's for Troy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment