Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 9, 2013

Hey pops!

Love you, I'm feeling a lot better.  I've got a parasite called shigela and I'm taking meds for it.  I can eat and everything now!  As much as I would love for you to come here I'm not really sure that's allowed.  But if you would like you can come pick me up after I finish my time here haha.  I'm drinking plenty don't worry.  Time is flying for me.  I'm not transferring this change.  I'm in Tempoal (Veracruz Mexico)  for another 6 weeks.  We have a baptism planned for this month on the 28th and his name is Andreas so if you could all keep him in your prayers that would be great!  Satan tries his best to hinder the Lords work, but its not good enough and it never will be because I follow the lord and that will never change!  We found 4 new investigators this last week too.  I can Skype with you guys for 40 minutes on the 25th of December. 

I love you too Dad and I hope all is well!  Thank you so much for your support and advice!  I really appreciate it.  Love you forever.

Love
Elder Cammack

No comments:

Post a Comment